ovulation and cramps * updated 12/04/2015 at 2.30am

missblue

Reaction score
Hi all

So me and my partner have been trying for a baby ( we lost our son last july at 18 months ) and feel we are now ready to try again.

This time we have been doing the ovulation tests and been sleeping with each other the run up to ovulation, on the ovulaton day and a few times after.

I ovulated on 2nd April, but for the last two days i have been sick on a morning for no reason and today or should i say tonight, i got cramps that bad i had to undo my jeans.

My period isnt due though until 14 April. any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Just to add to this,

Ive been sick again this morning its like yellow flem stuff this is three days in a row.

Thanks

HI Missblue, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.

So you are 9dpo today? your symptoms sound very promising :thumbup: I have had positive tests at 9dpo but you may want to wait a few more days to see for certain. Good luck!

Just to add to this,

Ive been sick again this morning its like yellow flem stuff this is three days in a row.

Thanks

I used to get that in morning sickness- bile. I didn't get sick till 6 weeks onwards though. When was your last period? maybe you ovulated earlier than you think?

Last period started 19th march and ended on 24th march.

I so hope so. Fingers are well and truly crossed.

Thanks

Hi all

Below is a picture of a test i did just now at 2.30am sunday morning. The question is, am i? why isnt it as dark as the other line? is this just because of the time i did the test?

https://www.kuwboo.com/test.jpeg

Thanks

If that is a pregnancy test then congrats! That is 100% positive. For a hpt any line is a positive, it doesn't have to be dark.

yes sorry it is a pregnancy test. ah ok, so could it be a false positive? just asking as they say it is supposed to be done on a morning?

Thanks

It is a real positive. You have a baby in your belly.

Thank you for the congrats. Although we have been trying, not sure if you read my first ever post but we lost our son at 18 weeks in july 2041 but he was due in jan 2015. I have just worked it out from now and roughly this one will be due the same time i think thats a bit wierd.

I am very happy infact im over the moon just sort of feels like we have done it to replace our son we lost but we really didnt infact we didnt even realise.

Hope this one goes ok for us.

Thanks

You aren't replacing, you are adding to your family. Your son will always be your baby, he's just in heaven now.

yes that is indeed true, he will never be forgot and will always be in our hearts. He now has a little brother and sister.

Just hoping this one goes ok for us, fingers crossed.

:)

Sorry to hear about your loss, your baby will never be replaced but your heart will just grow bigger to love another baby just as much :) congratulations!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->