Ovulation Bleeding

JCIC

Reaction score
Hi Girls

Been to docs today as I have had a very light bleeding for 2-3 days. SHe did some tests and I have to go for scan to but she said that it might be ovulation bleeding. I had a mc in november and wondered if anyone else has had this. If so how easy is it to conceive and when is the best time to try if this is ovulation bleeding?

Thanks x

hey hun, I actually experienced that this month, this being my first cycle after my first period after miscarriage. I do sometimes get a drop or 2 or blood when I ovulate, but this month I bled quite a bit for 3 days on the days I expected to be ovulating... but my opks were negative so I was really confused! Well the bleeding stopped and the next day I finally got my positive OPK.. so it was ovulation bleeding.

I suggest you use OPKs to help you pin point ovulation! Good luck!

this might sound naive but when it comes to trying to conceive I am pretty naive as I just wanted to let things happen naturally! How do I use my ovulation bleeding to help? x

This happens to me too, it's usually more bloodstained ewcm on the day before ovulation, I've been worried in the past that I might not be able to get pregnant whilst bleeding, but after googling I've read that the sperm can swim just fine through blood and it doesn't affect them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->