Ovulation cm questions-updated please please read

tkeith8109

Reaction score
Okay so I started progesterone for 10 days last month. I take it from cd 16 to cd 25. I got my af 2 days early last this past cycle. Now I am cd 15 and started noticing ewcm today and some last night as well, its more ew today though. Does this mean I am ovulating now instead of at the end of the week? Is it possible that the progesterone is changing my cycle to a 28 day cycle instead of a 33 day cycle already? This ovulating stuff is so confusing.

So cd 14 and 15 i had the ewcm, last night it was very stretchy and didn't break. I could pull on it as long as I wanted and it wouldn't break. Cd 14 it would break after about an inch or so. Now cd 16 and its just kinda wet down there. While dtd last night my cervix just felt different almost sensitive in a way, but not really sore or anything. Today my cervix is firm where last night it was soft. Now my question is this; according to my app i am not supposed to ovulate until this weekend, is it possible that the progesterone has changed my cycle since I started 2 days early last month? Is this indeed ovulation? I really don't want to miss it because I think I am ovulating now and really its just normal discharge stuff. I would say we can just dtd every day until next week, but my hubby is sick and really doesnt have the energy for every night. When i do an internal cm check it is very wet around my cervix, but i cant pull on it or anything, its just there. Any advice? This cm checking is all new to me.

Yes, progesterone can change when you ovulate as well as the length of your cycle. The stretchy cm is a sign that your body is gearing up to ovulate and the wet watery cm is when ovulation is occurring and you are at your most fertile point in your cycle.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->