ovulation conception quiestion..help

Mummy2B1989

Reaction score
I am 90% sure my last AF was the 26july..which would make my ovulation day the 9th..and we bd'd that night it wasnt planned (that particular evening). Got a bfn this morning though. .any words of wisdom?? X

Edit** we obv also dtd before and after this date too!

How do u no that u would O on the 9th???? It really depends on ur LP length nd also ur O day can change.
U need to BD more than just on ur ovulation day, the days leading up to O nd a few days after O is the best.

I have a 28 day cycle. Always have. We done it more than once but def right on that date too. Cant wait till friday to see if AF turns up or not now..

Good luck...... Even with a 28CD u still need to no ur LP length to no when the best time is that ur ovulating as not even O's at CD14 nd AF CD28. U could O at CD16 for example nd still have a 28CD

You don't magically get preggers everytime u have sex at time of ovulation. So many more factors play a part

Wouldn't it be great you could plan what month your babies birthdays were etc lol

Im on here for advice rather than to be made fun of. I used this site when I was expecting my first and got plenty of support.

I did not say that I had sex one time that may have been when I ovulated and now I think im pregnant.
I can assure u my partner and I dtd every other day for a while before and after this day all I stated above was that on the day im believed to possibly have ovulated we def dtd. When I said it wasnt planned I meant that i hafnt planned specifically for that night. So thank you but I am only looking for supportive replies.

Not making fun of you. But even having sex every day of your cycle does not guarantee pregnancy. There are so many things that can get in the way if the sperm and egg actually getting together, and then if they do successfully implanting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->