ovulation frustration!

havefaith01

Reaction score
I got my first opk + on cycle day 12 (sunday). I also got a positive opk yesterday. today is cd 14...I haven't seen a change in temp yet...and no ewcm. My cm seems to be creamy??? Sorry...tmi!! Is it possible to ovulate without ewcm? I'm not sure what day to put down as ovulation day....if I even ovulated. Or maybe it's still too early to tell?

Yes you can ovulate without mucus because some people don't have same mucus. But Temps should rise after day of ovulation. And stay up. So if temp has not raised you have not ovulated yet. !!

Yes you can ovulate without mucus because some people don't have same mucus. But Temps should rise after day of ovulation. And stay up. So if temp has not raised you have not ovulated yet. !!

Thanks for the reply. I just got day 3 of positive opk. Not sure what that means, hopefully I see a temp rise tomorrow!!! :) Praying!

I'm on CD 32 and FINALLY got a temp rise, after 5, yes 5 freaking days of EWCM and + opks. So, yea,.... ovulation can be frustrating. Yes, you can ovulate without EWCM. It might just be your normal to have watery or creamy CM with ovulation. Everyone is different. If there isn't a temp rise, though, you haven't ovulated yet. Keep checking with the opks until you see a temp rise to confirm ovulation. Good luck! I know its frustrating. :dohh:

I'm on CD 32 and FINALLY got a temp rise, after 5, yes 5 freaking days of EWCM and + opks. So, yea,.... ovulation can be frustrating. Yes, you can ovulate without EWCM. It might just be your normal to have watery or creamy CM with ovulation. Everyone is different. If there isn't a temp rise, though, you haven't ovulated yet. Keep checking with the opks until you see a temp rise to confirm ovulation. Good luck! I know its frustrating. :dohh:

UGH!!! Day 4 of + opk! My temp has kind of been all over the place, this is my first month of charting it. I did go from 97.1 yesterday to 97.3 today... but I also had a hard night sleeping! So I'm not sure. I guess I need to see if it stays up or goes higher?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->