Ovulation Help

pinkdaisy12

Reaction score
Hi everyone! This is my first post and our first time TTC after a previous miscarriage, so I am a little on edge about everything as is. I have low progesterone so I have to take supplements and need to time those correctly... anyway... :)

So I was supposed to ovulate (according to my tracking app) on Friday (the 12th), I started OPKs on Monday to be ahead of everything and eventually got a really dark line (I attached two of them). Since it was what I thought was so early, I wasn't really sure and have continued to take them. They have been a range of light to darker but nothing that dark (I attached todays).

I more freak out about it because I need to make sure I am positive as if I start the Progesterone and I haven't actually ovulated, then I may potentially ruin our chances for this month. I normally do not temp but I did take my temp this week. It was 97.18 M and W and 97.33 on Tuesday. This morning it was 97.90.

From all I have read, it seems like I definitely would have ovulated yesterday (with the surge being Monday afternoon), do these statistics sound around right?

Thanks so much and sorry for all of the information!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 0
I would say you definitely have ovulated, so you can start the progesterone, but I wouldn't be so sure it wasn't on the 9th because the 8th looks positive to me and it's 12-48 hours after first positive that you typically ovulate. So you are either 3dpo or 2dpo depending on which day it was. Charting might be a good thing for you to take up if you have to confirm ovulation to the day. OPKs can be wrong and I've had positives and then not ovulated and then got a second surge later in the month and ovulated then. It's not a sure thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->