ovulation help??

Samantha_

TTC...
Reaction score
i need help to figure out when I am ovulating??
I had the implant in for 3 years, got it out about 6months ago but my period didnt return until last month, it came on the 7th june and was quite normal...so far this month there is no sign of it. but how do i work out when im ovulating? and do we have to do the deed when I am ovulating? or when is the best time to concieve?? im new to this site and so so confused :help::confused:

The only way to know for sure that you are ovulating is to start tracking your basal body temperature. It will let you know when you have ovulated. If you use ovulation prediction kits, they will tell you when your LH surge is happening, so you know when you need to have sex. Checking your cervical mucus also helps you know when you are fertile. You are fertile for a max of about 6 days before you ovulate to one day after. The egg only lasts 12-24 hours. If you go to fertilityfriend.com, it is a great resource. It's where I started. There is a course that teaches you all about it, starting with the basics.

Sorry for the lengthy reply, it is sort of complicated. Fertilityfriend's charting course explains it much better than I can. Good luck and lots of :dust: to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->