Ovulation is late so tested.....

Marriedlaydee

Reaction score
Wtaf.....seriously confused.

I didnt track my early ovulation tests cos I'm a numpty but definitely didn't get a strong positive CD17...I tested everyday since and its now CD25 and yet again for the last three days im only getting almost positive OPKs.

As you do...I did a pregnancy test for the fun of it...and WHAT??!!!

I retested literally 5 minutes later with what pee i could squeeze out and negative....what is this first test?!!! Is it false???? It must be!

Please help. I got this line literally 4 minutes after testing and did a double take about 15 times.

20201206_202216.jpg

Just cos I'm sitting on my bathroom floor freaked out and confused...heres a few more of the same test lmao. Second one is the test next to the blue ovulation test I did at the same time.

By the way...I can only be about 9 or 10 dpo and only ever had a positive once in my life with my 2 year old at 13dpo. I tested every morning for 4 days with her and that day was the first time I got a hint of pink....why the hells is this test looking exactly the same with the 10th pee today.

You can bet im testing at 6am!!

20201206_201513.jpg 20201206_202102.jpg

Eek!! Fingers crossed for tomorrow’s test that’s surely a BFP!!! Il be stalking :coffee: xx

Did the OPK and HPT touch? I know that can make the hpt positive (no clue why but I've heard it so many times). It definitely looks positive! Good luck! xx

Did the OPK and HPT touch? I know that can make the hpt positive (no clue why but I've heard it so many times). It definitely looks positive! Good luck! xx

Oh that's interesting lol! No they didn't, I didnt place them against each other like the obsessive weirdo ive become this evening until after the photo when I suddenly thought 'is that pink and in the right place...use the opk!!! Haha.

Im too scared to test tomorrow...for either outcome because if its a BFP...I really don't get it

I'll be back with a photo before the birds are up!.....

@Marriedlaydee that's exactly how I got my last BFP! Started taking OPKs as my cycle seemed to be taking so long to start, and it was positive and I thought..no way can I be ovulating right now! So took a HPT and it looked just like yours!

I did an ovulation test because of the detecting similar hormone theory and I'd never seen it so blazing positive! I already knew I was pregnant though ;)

Well 5am was disappointing... (7 hour hold)

I still see it, inverting it shows it too but its not as obvious as last night???

Got two more tests ready for tomorrow...last time this happened it was a chemical so...just jeez! Expected to ovulate so it would be just my luck to have been pregnant but best off just having AF surprise me in a couple days instead!

Think its 10 or 11dpo as a guess.

20201207_054325.jpg PSX_20201207_103731.jpg

What the fudge...

Pulled apart a clearblue and got this could see something without being a savage but yanno....standard crazy lady stuff

I wanted FRER but asda only had clearblue. Ordered FRER to arrive tomorrow as I trust those. At 14dpo with my daughter, the Internet cheapie was faint and the FRER blazing positive so....never been so nervous in my life!!!

Not told anyone other than a friend in America but she's distracted right now dealing with covid so...I feel quite alone trying to figure this out...

20201207_105253.jpg

Last edited:
If that's a digital (I feel so horrible to say) but they always have two lines. If its not maybe it is?
Good luck for your next test though!

If that's a digital (I feel so horrible to say) but they always have two lines. If its not maybe it is?
Good luck for your next test though!

Oh my bad, not a digital for that clearblue just a standard 'double line if pregnant ! I'm saving my digital for when I'm actually convinced!

I must have done half a dozen tests today and I don't know why when its so early and also so often to go pee but I'm hating this limbo! Need dto go distract myself until tomorrow! I'm now testless in the morning lol. I got plenty of OPKs and feel like I might just carry on thinking im ovlating or husband will smell a rat!

I don't want to get his hopes up so...I need to see a negative test or blaring positive ASAP!

All the first response early response tests are coming up negative.

So no. Im not pregnant. Not anymore if I was!

Im so heartbroken by those positive tests...absolutely gutted.

Posted it again one last time cos I kept them to remind me I didnt imagine those lines...they're there!! Old now but you can see they're there and pink. The second one was the next morning so faint...its like it was a chemical but im STILL waiting for my period so its weird...

Angry...but moving on! Just waiting for whenever AF decides to show.

All I can say is...never buying Wondfo pregnancy tests or clearblue again! Im so convinced this is either a chemical with delayed period or...wondfos that go pink for no reason?!!!! Just wow really

(Photos from 5 days ago) (FRER today negative still)

20201211_200026.jpg Screenshot_20201211-194400_Chrome.jpg PSX_20201211_201054.jpg

Good luck!! Fx!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->