Ovulation on CD 7. please someone answer :(

candypanda

Reaction score
Hiya
I came off depo on 31st October. I used opks from cd 4 and got progressively darker test lines over the next 3 days...the last being almost positive on Cd 7.
I was told that some people have 2 lines all the time so wasnt reading much into it. But today on CD9 there is only one line so I must not be one of them people?

Do you think I might have ovulated? ?
Im asking because im on agnus Castus and dont want to be taking it if I have :/

I know what depo is like but I only had one shot and managed to get follicle cysts while on it so wondering if it wasnt working great for me..x

If you've only had an almost positive I wouldn't say you've O'd yet. My lines go dark enough to look positive even if I haven't O'd yet. I would keep using opk's and bd as often as possible to keep yourself covered in case the opk's don't help.

Best of luck!

Ok thank you. I have no hope after depo :(

Hi again! :flower:
Sorry it must seem as if I'm stalking you! I just wanted to say I only had one shot of depo too! My shot runs out tomorrow, so it would be good to keep up with each other and see how we do! Lots of baby dust to you! :hugs:

Hiya
I came off depo on 31st October. I used opks from cd 4 and got progressively darker test lines over the next 3 days...the last being almost positive on Cd 7.
I was told that some people have 2 lines all the time so wasnt reading much into it. But today on CD9 there is only one line so I must not be one of them people?

Do you think I might have ovulated? ?
Im asking because im on agnus Castus and dont want to be taking it if I have :/

I know what depo is like but I only had one shot and managed to get follicle cysts while on it so wondering if it wasnt working great for me..x

Hey when I came off cerazette on 1st oct, 12 days later I took an opk that day when they arrived in the post, it was near enough positive and them the next couple of days faded so I convinced myself if I'd have tested
The day before I would have got a positive. Anyway nothing became of it and my first AF arrived 12 days later. I have since ovulated and I got a very dark positive, I would say you haven't ovulated yet but sit back and relax easier said than done I know. Keep taking the OPK's until either you get a positive or AF arrives and start with the OPK's again.

I've attached a pic of mine. Good luck x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 2
These are my opks by the way...
Thanks for replying guys!
I'll carry on with my agnus castus :) fxd for AF. Although every post I read about depo looks like I'll be waiting 9 months and more...I really don't have that amount of time. I need my ovary removed due to pain from endo and it's my last functioning one ahhhh.

Attachments

• 2013-11-09 20.51.14.jpg
    2013-11-09 20.51.14.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe