Ovulation Pain?

scotchbonnet

Reaction score
Hi ladies....I am actually amazed at what I am observing with my body as I try to TTC - I have never experienced this before.

As you know I have used OPK strips and I got a positive on CD16. I am also charting but I wake +/-2 hours on either side each morning so my temps are a bit erratic.

I got the weirdest abdomen pains on CD16 & 17. On CD16 about 4pm I got my first positive OPK. I decided to test all through CD17 to follow the surge progression. It was positive CD17 at 10am, positive again at 4pm but at 11pm OPK was again negative with hardly a second line.

Last night about 11.30pm DH and I were up watching TV and surfing when my abdomen pains got really BAD!! I felt such a sharp pain that I actually held my abdomen and screamed for a few seconds because it was so sharp and I was really scared!

I know BCP stops ovulation so I have never experienced O pain (can't remember this happening before I went on BCP years ago either).

I am thinking that sharp pain was me actually ovulating last night - because it was after the LH surge had turned from positive to negative.

Of course it could be wind - LOL - but I just found it really incredible!

Any thoughts......

I get O pain as well hun.

I haven't used OPK's along with it though, but I am starting this month.

Today is CD10, and the past couple of months, O has been on CD14 or CD15. I've POAS this morning and nothing yet, so I'll keep you posted and let you know if the pains correspond to the lines!

Thanks Amanda - that would be great! Just want to see if anyone else has this correlated symptoms.

Also - this may be TMI but it could also be related.....

DH and I BD'd yesterday at about 6.30pm. It was a bit painful especially when he was directed to my right side. It was DOWNRIGHT painful when he touched that side of my ovary section - I had to try and change my positions!! (Sorry if TMI)

I keep imagining this cartoon animation of a RIPE follicle being poked by DH lollol

I had o pains when I ovulated last month. This month my cycle is out of whack so I'm not so sure whats going on.

I've had pains like you describe, a sharp pain, bit like a tugging sensation. I'm thinking that was down to ovulation.

I'm somewhere between a 26 and 30 day cycle, so it should be any time now.......Hey any time now.......I better go grab DH for a BD :rofl::rofl:

Hi SB!

I get ov pains as well. Yesterday I got a positive on my OPK as well. In the evening, I could feel ov pains (not really painful, but how else do you describe it? - twinges?) on my left side. This morning my OPK was negative, so I reccon I ovulated that evening.

i ovulated yest...day 19 of my cycle. had bd'd the day before, and 2 days before, so im hopin dp little squiglys were there waiting on the egg to come out :happydance: tryin for a girl, so didnt bd on day of ov. wasnt supposed to bd day before either tho :dohh::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->