Ovulation Pain??

Blossom9

Reaction score
Hi All, I always tend to get ovulaltion pain, normally one side or the other by my ovaries, however this month on the day I think I ovulated (or maybe it was the day after), I had really different pains, kinda like period aches for a good few hours...... Has anyone else experieneced these pains when they are trying to conceive and then found out they were pregnant? Ii's probably wishful thinking, but I was wondering if there was a reason that i felt different this month.... :0)

Thank you

When i fell pregnant with my little boy which was 5 years ago, well it sounds stupid but i knew i was pregnant the day after we had :sex: I was at work had white trousers on and thought i was going to start my af had to keep going to the tiolet to check, even though i knew i was not due my af for a wk or two, was in a horrible mood like pmt, I only had the af like cramps for one day, but a few wks later when i took the test i got a :bfp:

I hope its the same for me as well!! I don't feel any different now though...its going to be a long 10 day wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->