Ovulation Pain

JessicaMarie

Pregnant!
Reaction score
Sometimes my ovulation is pain is so bad that I just simply have to lay/sit down. I cringe and am miserable. It is definitely worse than my AF pains. Is that normal? My doctor didnt say much about it when I mentioned it, but I think it can be hard to express how badly something hurts without sounding whiney, so I may not have done a good job of describing my pain. I am on cylce 6 of trying (with a loss in there), and it took one try for both my daughters, so that is why I have concerns...

Hey. Saw no one has chimed in yet, so I thought I would.
I have also felt ovulation pain certain cycles. It was a stinging cramping pain for about 15-20 minutes. Enough to stop me and make me think, oh ovluation pains, but not bad enough that I couldn't stand.
Could you possibly have a cyst? I had one once and it was horrible pain a few cycles. Turns out I had an ovarian cyst ( which eventually resolved on its own anyway).
Anyhow, not sure what to tell you. Probably your dr doesn't understand the extent of how bad it is and how it is now worrying you. It can't hurt to call and discuss with them, right? I guess ultimately you could ask for an US to check if anything unusual is going on in tere, I guess it just depends on how much you're up for investigating at this time.
Sorry I'm no help, if it were me I would start by scheduling an appt with my dr to discuss :) I absolutely love my Ob dr and I wouldn't have even thought twice about going in for this if it concerned me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->