ovulation pain???

mummy2_1

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
This may be a very newbie question to ask..Sori if it is....
We are ntnp, I'm curious to see when ppl count their ovulation day? Is it when the pain first starts or when it's at its worse???

This month my pain started on the 6th but geared up on the 8th on both sides (vvvv painful, doubled over, unable to move pain) but subsided around the 12th. So what day would I have o'd?
The 8th was cd14.
Curious to know what dpo I am???

I'm not going to be much help, as I usually only have pain on the day of O. CD15 this cycle for me. I hope others can be more help for you didn't want to read and run.

I'm crampy for a few days with ov but find the actual day of ov the most painful day x

Question pinkycat. How many days after o pain does af show? On average?

13 -14 days after the 'proper' pain. Sorry i only just saw your question x

I can have ovulation pain up to a week before I actually ovulate and a few days after as well.
Really the only way to know what your true O day is is to chart bbt or use OPKs. And even OPKs give you a window, but now the actual day.

I can have ovulation pain up to a week before I actually ovulate and a few days after as well.
Really the only way to know what your true O day is is to chart bbt or use OPKs. And even OPKs give you a window, but now the actual day.

Same here. I was unsure of when during the pain is actual o day. It's so painful bd is near impossible

Same here. I was unsure of when during the pain is actual o day. It's so painful bd is near impossible

I feel better now cos ovulation takes about a week for me or more, thought it was cos i have pcos. Tmi sorry but i get pink tinged cm for about 3 days then ewcm for 2 or 3 days & it's the last day of ewcm that i get the proper ov pain & + opk & it is usually 13 or 14 days later i get af x

& even more tmi lol the day after ov my boobs really hurt too which is meant to confirm ov x

I feel better now cos ovulation takes about a week for me or more, thought it was cos i have pcos. Tmi sorry but i get pink tinged cm for about 3 days then ewcm for 2 or 3 days & it's the last day of ewcm that i get the proper ov pain & + opk & it is usually 13 or 14 days later i get af x

I have PCOS too so that might be why I feel it for a week or more.

Must be my worse over pain is mid week. Then achy few days after

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->