Ovulation pains or something else???

Katie & Bump

Mummy to a precious angel
Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

Hoping you can help alittle as im abit confused...
I'm now on CD 15 so Ov due any time now.
At the beginnning of this cycle after AF had pasted I had pain (i'd describe it as a dull ache with a sharp pain every so often) this was on and off in what felt like my left ovary...well this slowed about CD10 and now Yesterday (CD14) the pain has started in my right ovary...?

Is the pain in my right side Ov pains and if so what was the pain on my left??

I'm rather confused and a little worried...

Any advice welcome. Thank you

Hi Katie.
Im really sorry, but I dont have an answer to your question.
It sounds as though the recent pain may be ovulation pain, as its around the right time. But I have no idea what the earlier pains could have been.
Sorry I havent been much help
xx
ps: if you are Oing, make sure you have plenty of :sex: tonight!

Definitely going to try to get plenty of :sex: in but i dont finish work until 22.30..by which time OH will be fast asleep as he has to leave the house at 04.30/05.00ish in the morning to start his shift!! :mad: DAMN SHIFT WORK! has alot to answer for! He's not gonna be happy when i wake him up just for :spermy:!! LMAO ;)

i get ovulation pain when i ovulate.
i dont seem to ovulate every month but i know when i def do as i can feel it!
i get a pain in either or both ovarys.

Hmm...then maybe you could wake up at 4am, and rob him of his :spermy: before he leaves for work? :winkwink:
xx

Good Idea Shelleney...I'm sure that would put a smile on his face for the rest of the day ;) lol!

Yeah thanks flower :) ive had the pains on and off since my mmc back in July! Sometimes around OV and sometimes just randomly...gets pretty annoying as they can be quite intense and painful! :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->