Ovulation Question! Opinions PLEASE! :)

trying33

Reaction score
Okay ladies, I used clearblue digital OPKs for the first time this month. Due to only buying 7 and we all know how expensive they are, I did not test 2x a day or even daily. I tested on cd9 and 12 and got Neg. OPK, I did not test again until cd15 in which I got a positive OPK! YAY. Immediately BD and BD again at night before bed. Took another OPK just to see if it would still be positive on cd16 and it was negative. BD last night (cd16). My fear is we did not BD the 3 days before I got my positive on cd15 and I fear I caught LH on way down. Does ovulation happen AFTER you go from positive to negative or does ovulation occur while you get a positive OPK? I am just praying we caught it in time and BD at right time(s) :)

Thanks!

It usually happens after you get your positive. So you should be fine. I used to get positives two days in a row and then ovulate the day or two after the last positive. Hope that makes sense! I think the average is you ovulate 12-36 hours after a positive. Good luck!

Thank you SO much for your response. That is what I found when I researched but it was always saying your ovulate 12-36 hours after your FIRST positive opk...well seeing as I did not test the 2 days prior to getting my positive, I really don't know if I had 1,2 or even 3 days of positives. I guess my concern was as long as we BD day of positive and day after if I was catching O :)

Thank you again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->