ovulation question!

ladybug001

Reaction score
Hello all! So I have a question if someone can help.

my periods last 7 days, every 23 days. so a 30 day cycle for the most part. my last period was april 7th, and ended april 14th. i had sex with a guy on that following saturday the (16) and again on the (19th). however he did not let out inside me, instead withdrew. i then had sex with a different guy from the 21-25 and he let out in me everytime everyday for 5 days. ovulation takes places approximately 14 days before next period which would place the second guy during that time. which would more likely would result in pregnancy? the guy who withdrew right after period or guy who let out for 5 days straight during the time of my ovulation. please help!

hey there,

You are due to ovulate roughly 14 days before your next period starts so that would be CD16 which would be the 23rd April so it sounds like it could be either tbh as spermies can last up to 5 days inside you so the guy on the 19th was 4 days before and the 2nd guy was obviously around the time of ovulation.

You can get pregnant even if the guy doesn't come inside you but it is less likely than if he does.

Sorry I can't be of more help, maybe someone else will have another way of working it out. :hug:

ok that helps a little. thanks! :) Im pretty sure its the 2nd guy..i think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"