Ovulation questions

kitty_girl

Reaction score
I hope some of the wise and wonderful owls on here can help...

Im new at ttc and charting. I came off implanon on 30th nov and i have no idea where in my cycle i am as i havent had af for 6 months.

The last couple of days i have been a little crampy in the ovary area and have had some (TMI I know) stretchy egg white cm and my temp went from 36.4 to 35.9 yesterday to today and my thermometer is working (tested it on DH heehee) however have done the cheapy ov test and they show neg... but im not sure having read some stuff how reliable they are?

Im hoping ill be lucky enough to ov soon or have af as at least i will know where i am and them hoopppeefulllyyyyy at some point in the near future a BFP.

I hope some of you charting and ovulation whizz's can advise!! :thumbup:

*throws baby dust snowballs at all ttc*

well it is possible that you are oving today.....you would o on your temp dip.....if tomorrow it raises about .3 degrees and stays high then you can mark today as your o date. Also, you might have already had your lh surge which is why you ar getting a -. did you do an opk yesterday? if so was it - or +? remember our lh surge happens before you ovulate. so you might get a - on your o day. to be safe I would tell you to BD today.

hope this helps....

I opk'd yesterday and it was a neg but yesterday was the first day i tested, im wondering if maybe it could have been yesterday as i have no cm today....its all rather confusing.. im sure dh wont mind another bd... i just hope i havent missed ov as i would really help to know when it is so i know when to test etc etc etc, i have a job where its risky for me to pg on full duties hence im trying to plan a little bit so i can make sure im safe on light duties etc etc... however thank you for your help.

np...I would keep temping cuz it will confirm ovulation. sometimes those opks miss your surge. I usually take 2 tests a day around the time I suspect ovulation cuz I have missed it before. good luck!!!!

Okay thanks i will OPK again and keep temping, maybe all the charting will keep me sane during the wait for a BFP!!! :D

hi...if i was u, keep charting+ usin opk's, but as u hav done keep checkin ur cm (bit gross) but ur defo fertile when u hav ewcm...good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->