Ovulation Spotting Experiences?

TTC74

Reaction score
Talk to me about ovulation spotting. I’ve never had it. I think maybe I experienced it yesterday, though, and I’d love to hear other’s experience with it since the info available online just says it’s a thing without a lot of detail.

I had a massive polyp removed on 12/2/20 that caused lots of abnormal bleeding over several months but I haven’t had any issues since and Dr Google says polyps aren’t the sort of thing that tend to recur. A recurrence was my immediate thought when I started spotting although this wasn’t like the abnormal bleeding I had with the polyp at all.

I had a positive/peak OPK late on CD14. While not confirmed yet, it looks like O was two days ago on CD16. Yesterday (which would have been 1 DPO), I had what looked like very light brown tinged CM all day. It wasn’t heavy. I only saw it on the toilet paper when I wiped. This morning it is gone.

Any thoughts on whether this sounds like O spotting or whether I need to be concerned about another polyp or something?

If you check out my chart, note that I use AVA to temp. That’s why my temps look low. I don’t have thyroid issues or anything.

Talk to me about ovulation spotting. I’ve never had it. I think maybe I experienced it yesterday, though, and I’d love to hear other’s experience with it since the info available online just says it’s a thing without a lot of detail.

I had a massive polyp removed on 12/2/20 that caused lots of abnormal bleeding over several months but I haven’t had any issues since and Dr Google says polyps aren’t the sort of thing that tend to recur. A recurrence was my immediate thought when I started spotting although this wasn’t like the abnormal bleeding I had with the polyp at all.

I had a positive/peak OPK late on CD14. While not confirmed yet, it looks like O was two days ago on CD16. Yesterday (which would have been 1 DPO), I had what looked like very light brown tinged CM all day. It wasn’t heavy. I only saw it on the toilet paper when I wiped. This morning it is gone.

Any thoughts on whether this sounds like O spotting or whether I need to be concerned about another polyp or something?

If you check out my chart, note that I use AVA to temp. That’s why my temps look low. I don’t have thyroid issues or anything.
Hello, just came across your post and wondered if you have any update? Was it a bfp or not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->