ovulation strips vs digital clearblue test?

Smh..Ahh

Reaction score
im taking clomid this was my first cycle. 100mg days 3-7
anyways. today is day 14th day of my cycle. && 6days since my last pill however ive been taking opk
the test strip came postive yesterday today negative and my digital one has not reached postive yet
is the test strip right??

Maybe the test strip is more sensitive than the digital? I always use the test strips but they are also harder to read. I had one time where it looked faint positive then negative and I ovulated 5 days later. I think I was trying to ovulate and didn't that first time. You might just keep testing to be sure.

I have used both. And strongly recommend the digital - gives you a straight forward reading, well the CB ones do anyway. They are more pricey, but if it means I don't miss my OV day I'm happy to pay it :) I found the test strips hard to read and the CB ones give you either a O for no LH surge and a :) for a positive - there is no way to misread it :)

I would go by the digi, i use both and save the digi for when I'm not sure lol good luck xx

I agree digital is better. The only reason I don't use digital is because of the cost since my cycles can vary so much (34 - 42 days).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->