Ovulation Test Help Please =(

TrinaF

Reaction score
Okay I tried asking friends for some help about my questions but no one knows, So now i turn to y'all for help..
My cycle started on 3/2 the following sunday i started feeling cramps like id start back up on my period so i started my ovulation tests (Clear blue digital) I got a flashy smiley face on 3/12 got flashy faces until 3/16 when i finally got a solid face (says its the peek) well had those 3/16, 3/17, 3/18 and then today (3/19) i was out of the digital tests so i used a Target ovulation test and its still positive? Is that normal?

this can happen. It's not the most usual pattern but for some women this happens some or all cycles. It doesn't really matter how long the tests stay positive, assume that you will O about 24 hours after your FIRST positive test. Good luck :flower:

this can happen. It's not the most usual pattern but for some women this happens some or all cycles. It doesn't really matter how long the tests stay positive, assume that you will O about 24 hours after your FIRST positive test. Good luck :flower:

Thank you hopefully its a good sign and im praying this is our month!

Well after 8 days of positive ovulation tests I ran out of tests. Took a pregnacy test and it's positive :) just wanted to update

TrinaF sorry to be nosey but how often did you have sex during those days? Trying to see if we're just not having sex enough during those important days. Congrats

TrinaF sorry to be nosey but how often did you have sex during those days? Trying to see if we're just not having sex enough during those important days. Congrats

My doctor told me to save up sperm count until the day I post positive with a ovulation test. So we had sex on the day of ovulation as well as many days after since the positive ovulation sign never went away :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->