ovulation test help

pink or blue

Reaction score
hi i have been doing cb digi since cd 13 as i am a 35 day cycle and i keep getting neg but the past 2 days i have got very close to a poss and i got ov pains yesterday but still no smiley face or poss on other test.
do you think i have ovulated this month ? and can the test not work properly if i sleep in the day b4 the take the test, as i have to be in work for 4am and then when i get home i got bk to bed for 2 hours will this change the result?

please any help would be good

ticker in not correct

I think at CD 13 of a 35 day cycle I wouldn't expect to see a positive just yet. Probably won't until CD 20 or so. I don't think the sleeping would affect the test, the CB digi's have always worked very well for me and give me positives all day long on my surge day. Good Luck :)

I have a 35 day cycle, as well, and I agree with mammag that I'd expect a positive about CD 20.

The instructions with the OPKs I use say it doesn't matter what time of day you test, so I don't think when you tested would be a factor.

hi girls thanks for your help i went and got some cheaper ones so i could see how they came up and i got a neg yesterday but a poss today yyeehhh :happydance: hope i catch the egg i have been :sex::sex: every other day so i think i should be ok and i am going to it today 2morro and every other day lol so i make sure i catch it. gl to you both aswell

I have a 35 day cycle, as well, and I agree with mammag that I'd expect a positive about CD 20.

The instructions with the OPKs I use say it doesn't matter what time of day you test, so I don't think when you tested would be a factor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->