+Ovulation Test, -HPT and periods is 2weeks late

DMG13

Reaction score
Background: I'm 28yrs old. I stopped BC in May after being on it for 11yrs. Prior I had irregular periods. Once off I had to take meds to jump start my period which I finally got in July. Since then I have had two on my own. The first took 48days to come, the second 38days. I used the ovulation test for the 38day cycle and got a positive reading then my period came as scheduled 2weeks later.
Currently: I used the digital ovulation test again for this cycle and got a positive reading on Oct. 27th. My period was due Nov. 4th. This would have been a 28day cycle. I took a HPT Wed. Nov. 7th and it was neg. I went to see the docs for a blood test on the 8th and still neg. I have to go back Dec.3rd if no period shows up, which is hasn't. What could be the issue?? If it was a chemical pregnancy than my period should have come by now and I should have gotten at least a positive reading. Also, I had additional blood testing down to check all my hermones/thyroid and everything was normal. I also had a sauna gram done in Sept. which was also normal. Thoughts of what is going on???

Having a positive ovulation test does not always guarantee ovulation. I had a couple of normal cycles after BCP, but then they started getting more irregular. I got a positive OPK on CD22 on both of my last two cycles, but then didn't actually ovulate until CD50 in last cycle and CD39 this cycle. I knew straight away I hadn't ovulated because I chart my temps, so I knew not to expect AF two weeks after the first positive ovulation tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->