Ovulation test question?

Mummy2Angel.

Mason & Max's Mummy
Reaction score
So i am an ovulation test virgin :blush:

So when i get a positive test does it mean i am ovulating? or that i will ovulate soon? :wacko:

I only have 2 cheap internet tests, and i'm due to ovulate on tuesday i think, so when should i test? does it make a differance using FMU or testing at night?

help please lol x

start testing. as soon as you get your positive start:sex:as much as poss. you need:spermy:up there when egg is released and that can happen up to 3 days after you get a positive. keep you legs up for 5 mins after sex, try and orgasm after your oh, and put a cushion under your bum to maximise swimming. you could try a lubricant like preseed which keeps sperm alive longer or insert a softcup after sex to keep them in. hope this helps:hugs:

thanks for the reply hun :flower: it makes more sense now lol x

The thing with opk's is that unless you've tested before hand (that is before you get a peak), you don't really know whether you cought the surge at the beginning, the peak or the end. Usually once you get a positive you will ovulate anywhere between 12-36 hours after (hence the above comment). The most important thing is to make sure you have sex before you ovulate and of course as you are ovulating, as it takes a while for the sperms to reach the egg, they have a much longer shelf life :) a few days, whereas the egg only lives about 12. Studies show most people conceive 2 days before ovulation and on ov day itself.

Have a look at www.peeonastick.com which explains everything and anything you could ever want to know about okp's (and hpt's ).

Hope that helps and good luck!! :)

Omi xxx

The thing with opk's is that unless you've tested before hand (that is before you get a peak), you don't really know whether you cought the surge at the beginning, the peak or the end. Usually once you get a positive you will ovulate anywhere between 12-36 hours after (hence the above comment). The most important thing is to make sure you have sex before you ovulate and of course as you are ovulating, as it takes a while for the sperms to reach the egg, they have a much longer shelf life :) a few days, whereas the egg only lives about 12. Studies show most people conceive 2 days before ovulation and on ov day itself.

Have a look at www.peeonastick.com which explains everything and anything you could ever want to know about okp's (and hpt's ).

Hope that helps and good luck!! :)

Omi xxx

its good if u test early on then u see the pattern some times,, but im stuck now as i got told dont test no more after 1st pos but i tested again today and got another pos so 2 days in row,,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->