Ovulation test riddle...what do you think?

valoredei

Reaction score
I've had three days of ewcm and yesterday got a + on my ovulation test (equal to darkness of test line), but today I had creamy cm and a majorly darker + on my ovulation test?

Did I already ovulate based on my cm or should I go with my tests which say I am still about to ovulate?

P.s. my dd lost my thermometer so I can't temp!

Anyone?

I remember trying to get pregnant with my first three years ago, and any time I posted I would have several responses within hours. I miss that time!

Sorry I didn't want to read and run but I'm not familiar with charting at all. My advice would always be to go with your bodies own natural signs...like the ewcm.

I believe the CM is caused by estrogens that rise before ovulation. It helps the sperm be already there and waiting when the egg bursts through.
Just BD every day you have fertile signs, cm or pee sticks. The pee sticks tell you you are ABOUT to ovulate in the next 24-48 hours, so unless you are BBT charting I don't know how you could ever say for sure.

I've been told by my Dr (and I've found it to be true with temping) that most women ovulate the last day that they have EWCM. However, as with everything I'm sure that it can vary since every woman's body is different.

Thanks for the replies! I will definitely keep looking into this just for the sake of knowing. It's just so weird that I got my strongest positive with a nearly dry cm day.

I personally ovulate on the day that my CM is all dried up. I will get the ewcm for 3-4 days and the the day I don't, I ovulate. So you might have ovulated the day you got that extra-dark test!

So hard to say without temping! I would venture to guess that you probably O'd the first day of drier CM. Although what happened to your CM today? Did it stay creamy & drier or did the ewcm return?? Because if it's stayed dry then you probably O'd then, if it has returned to fertile-quality, then your body still may be teasing you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->