Ovulation Test strips help. Need a reply urgently x

Janie66

Husband Dave,2 daughters
Reaction score
Hi
Can I have some help please. How long do you have to BD in hours or days to catch the EGG after you get a positive on a ovulation test strip?

Thanks xxx

Hi
Can I have some help please. How long do you have to BD in hours or days to catch the EGG after you get a positive on a ovulation test strip?

Thanks xxx

Hi, you should bd the day of the + opk, the day after and the next day, just to make sure you covered. I'm not to sure how long after a + opk when you actually ovulate, some say its 24-36 hours after, but it can go as long as 72 hours after the + opk. Do you temp? I find it helpful to temp as it indicates that you have ovulated.

Good luck and I hope you catch that egg:)
***Baby Dust***

Hi
Can I have some help please. How

long do you have to BD in hours or days to catch the EGG after you get a positive on a ovulation test strip?

Thanks xxx

Hi, you should bd the day of the + opk, the day after and the next day, just to make sure you covered. I'm not to sure how long after a + opk when you actually ovulate, some say its 24-36 hours after, but it can go as long as 72 hours after the + opk. Do you temp? I find it helpful to temp as it indicates that you have ovulated.

***Baby Dust***

Hi,
Thanks for fast reply xx No I dont temp ,I"m a mouth breather so my temps are all over the place, wish I could temp as a back up to OPT's ...

Hi
Can I have some help please. How

long do you have to BD in hours or days to catch the EGG after you get a positive on a ovulation test strip?

Thanks xxx

***Baby Dust***

Hi,
Thanks for fast reply xx No I dont temp ,I"m a mouth breather so my temps are all over the place, wish I could temp as a back up to OPT's ...

Im a mouth breather so switched to vaginal temping and its been alot better as you can see from my chart in signature..
you should bd the day of pos and day after but ideally bd before positive so there are swimmers waiting :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->