Ovulation Testing Question (ClearBlue)

Skye75

28 . Mum to 3 . Aussie
Reaction score
Hey guys! So I'm just wondering if this is normal?!

Tested last cycle using the Clear Blue ovulation tests and had a flashing smiley face for about 3 days and then the constant smiley face (then didn't test again) I got pregnant but lost it around 5 weeks.

This month I started testing using the same Clear Blue tests around my fertile time (as per the Flo app) and had 3 days of the ○ result and then two days ago got the constant smiley face. I tested again yesterday and today and both days it's been back to ○.

Is it normal to just test positive for ovulation and get the constant smiley face with not even having the flashing one for a couple days first beforehand? Then go straight to ○ then next day after having the constant one?

I'm probably just thinking to far into it all after having a loss last cycle I guess and hoping this cycle we may get lucky ‍♀️

TIA

Hey guys! So I'm just wondering if this is normal?!

Tested last cycle using the Clear Blue ovulation tests and had a flashing smiley face for about 3 days and then the constant smiley face (then didn't test again) I got pregnant but lost it around 5 weeks.

This month I started testing using the same Clear Blue tests around my fertile time (as per the Flo app) and had 3 days of the ○ result and then two days ago got the constant smiley face. I tested again yesterday and today and both days it's been back to ○.

Is it normal to just test positive for ovulation and get the constant smiley face with not even having the flashing one for a couple days first beforehand? Then go straight to ○ then next day after having the constant one?

I'm probably just thinking to far into it all after having a loss last cycle I guess and hoping this cycle we may get lucky ‍♀️

TIA
I know I’m late to the post, but I’m curious how it turned out. I think you may have the purple one that also detects estrogen? I have the pink one. I had a similar situation and I’m also wondering if it’s normal. I tested yesterday morning and it was negative. I randomly decided to test again that evening and it was positive. I wasn’t totally convinced, so I tested again with the same sample, and it was also positive. The next morning when I tested it was very negative, which was about 15 hours from the last positive test. I’m curious if this is normal. Usually I hear that people get 2 days of positive with the pink version and 4 days with the purple one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->