ovulation testing

sar35

New mum to beautiful boy
Reaction score
I know I should know but cant remember... how many times a day is best to test for ov? is it worth doing more than twice a day? i got a 'just about' positive yesterday but temps are not supporting it!

Doesnt matter - got a + opk today posted in gallery:thumbup:

Ovulation is the process in a female's menstrual cycle by which a mature ovarian follicle ruptures and discharges an ovum (also known as an oocyte, female gamete, or casually, an egg). Ovulation also occurs in the estrous cycle of other female mammals, which differs in many fundamental ways from the menstrual cycle. The time immediately surrounding ovulation is referred to as the ovulatory phase or the periovulatory period.

Is it recommended to test for ovulation? I'm really wondering if that's what I should be doing? Both times I've conceived has been approx a fortnight before my af was due so I just assumed that was the usual time of ovulation. Everyone seems so knowledgable on here! xx

Is it recommended to test for ovulation? I'm really wondering if that's what I should be doing? Both times I've conceived has been approx a fortnight before my af was due so I just assumed that was the usual time of ovulation. Everyone seems so knowledgable on here! xx

that way is ok if you know when af is coming, my cycles are anywhere from 29 - 63 days long. so for me i need to know when im ov x

defo good news then Sar, positive test in that wide a range cant be ignored, no matter how faint

good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->