Ovulation tests

pamela77

Reaction score
Has anyone ever felt all the pains that come with Ovulating and still have no positive OPK's? I ran out of my Babi tests so I bought the Walgreens and I don't know if they are working.

Would this be a early pregnancy symptom? The best OPK I got was 10 days ago since than non have even been close. Now I am having all the symptoms of Ovulation but a negative test:( If you look at my chart you can see I am higher than any other day.

Yesterday my temp was 96.9 but that was way earlier than normal so I did adjust my chart. Than this morning I got 97.60 at the correct time highest it's been all cycle. Could I be expecting? I had a Chemical Pregnancy last month if that makes a difference. This would also be the earliest I have ever Ovulated.

Attachments

• 3425d9.png
    3425d9.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 6
Not sure I'm much help because temping stressed me out and those ovulation tests never really looked 100% positive to me.....however the month I got pregnant I definitely had some ov like crampy pains about a week after O, that lasted for several days and I had a slight fever that made me think I was getting the flu. Id say if you had a pretty decent positive OPK 10 days ago and no other pos OPKs since, then you have a good chance of being pg. But again, my OPKs never had a test line that was "darker than the control"

Sorry to not be much help!!! Good luck!!!! FX! :hugs:

Hi, looking at your chart I am thinking that u might me pg. How long is your cycle?.
Speaking about the O I always feel mine.

i get O pains all the time with negative OPKs...not sure why, but as long as I eventually get my positives I'm not too concerned about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->