ovulation tests

Blu10

Reaction score
So I think I may be out this month after BFN this afternoon. I am considering using OPK next month but after stalking lots of pics on here the cheapies always look -ve to me even when people say theyre +ve. Which OPK's would you recommend which are easy to read? Ta x

I used clear blue opk digital this month for the first time, they are not exactly cheap but simple to read so for me it's worth the extra money so I don't get days wrong, plus with 10 in the pack I only used half so can use next month also

Definitely clearblue digital opk's! They are awesome. I got a one month supply and only used 4 or 5 of them, so I will have some for next month if we don't get a BFP this cycle. The only thing is that you can't just buy new test strips; you have to buy a whole new kit. I paid $33 for mine, which is kind of expensive but it gives you the piece of mind because there is either a empty circle, a flashing smiley (fertile window), or a solid smiley (which means you are going to ovulate or already are ovulating). Make sure you use the first pee after a full 8 hours of sleep. Good luck! :thumbup:

I buy the dollar store ones. Lol. I had an extremely positive on them last cycle on cd12 and sure enough I ovulated the next day. I've bought them again for this cycle. My cycles are pretty much the same every cycle but it's nice to see that I actually ovulated especially since I've recently come off of BCP.

The cheap OPK test strips from amazon.com work great for me! Been using them for the last 2 cycles and I have caught my surge both cycles!!!!

I use the LH strips after years of TTC I realized there just as accurate as the expensive tests .

Thanx ladies, had all ovulation signs for 2 cycles and date of AF is 14 days after this so presuming im ovulating but just want to check 😊

Make sure you use the first pee after a full 8 hours of sleep. Good luck! :thumbup:

I didn't think you were supposed to use first pee for OPKs, mine specifically say dont because the surge is highest between 2pm-8pm. Unlike pg tests which is first pee.

Uh! Its all confusing isnt it. Might just stick with what I know lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->