Ovulation tests

Mrs Mac

Reaction score
Ladies, this cycle I’m going to use CB digital ovulation until I get surge then use ovulation test strips to pinpoint ovulation.
Any recommendations welcome.
Never used the ovulation test strips before so what am I looking for?
Will 2 lines show up when I am ovulating?
Then go to one line after to show I have ovulated?
Thanks

No there will always be two lines they are different from pregnancy tests. It’s positive when both lines are same darkness or the test line is darker than the control line. The clear blue digital are jst as good no need to use both. They will both show the surge only.

No there will always be two lines they are different from pregnancy tests. It’s positive when both lines are same darkness or the test line is darker than the control line. The clear blue digital are jst as good no need to use both. They will both show the surge only.
Thanks for your reply. I’ll aim to BD every 2nd day, can’t miss it then surely!

Thanks for your reply. I’ll aim to BD every 2nd day, can’t miss it then surely!

I found clear blue much better if ur willing to pay the money for them. U cn try a few cheapies as well as some people like seeing lines lol. Every 2nd day is a great plan. This is my plan too

I found clear blue much better if ur willing to pay the money for them. U cn try a few cheapies as well as some people like seeing lines lol. Every 2nd day is a great plan. This is my plan too
I’ve been using clearblue advanced digital ovulation tests since we started ttc for baby no2 in august last year so will definitely keep going with them.it’S just annoying you can’t pin point ovulation. You just know it’s going to be within
48hrs of the static smiley. Haha! Do find them much better than the test strip ones - I haven’t used for ovulation before but preg test ones are a nightmare! Too fiddly for me! not sure to go down the route of once a day when I get high / peak fertility or regardless of the smileys, every 2nd day. Baby dust to you! When do you start testing?

I’ve been using clearblue advanced digital ovulation tests since we started ttc for baby no2 in august last year so will definitely keep going with them.it’S just annoying you can’t pin point ovulation. You just know it’s going to be within
48hrs of the static smiley. Haha! Do find them much better than the test strip ones - I haven’t used for ovulation before but preg test ones are a nightmare! Too fiddly for me! not sure to go down the route of once a day when I get high / peak fertility or regardless of the smileys, every 2nd day. Baby dust to you! When do you start testing?

I have stopped all ovulation tests now as we r trying to relax. I know when my fertile week is and rarely changes. I did use clear blue and cheapies only because I liked seeing a line. The smiley was always spot on but sometimes the cheapie wudnt get positive u til the night time. U cn temp to show when u ovulated but that’s not until after. Doing this tho might give u an idea if u ovulate 24 or 36 hours after the surge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->