Ovulation time again....oh no!

You know it does really help, trouble is I am starting to get addicted...will I ever get any work done when it is so tempting to log on??

Very little, my students classes are way worse in terms of preparation than before I was on here all the time, but hey ho got to survive the tww somehow.

My DH is really great about it too, not sure I could cope with having to beg him!

He was totally gutted when the doctor told us we needed to BD only every 3 days due to his sperm morphology being only 3%.

I really struggle with the every 3 day thing a it just doesn't feel enough, we usually end up doing every other but I usually throw in one more around ovulation to be sure.

We'v got a referral on 7th June so this is my last cycle naturally before discussion next options at the fertility clinic.

Greenfingers - really hoping you get your BFP this cycle then! :)

How long have you been ttc?

Thanks Suki, really kind of you, don't think it's my month though as my temp just dropped 11dpo and I have all the usual signs AF is on her way.:growlmad:

We are about to enter our 12 month, there's a lot of people here who have been ttc a lot longer, I don't know where they get their strength!

How about you?

It's new to me really, we have just started ttc. A combination of factors including better jobs etc. etc. has made it something we can now consider. I'm 38 and very very apprehensive - I guess I've read too many cautionary tales in the media about 'older mothers' and the various health risks involved etc. I do feel so much of the coverage around this issue is quite negative.

The thing is - and this is so true for many of my friends - I would be a MUCH better mother now than I ever could have been when younger. More mature, more settled, with healthier priorities...

There are some amazingly strong women on here. And loads of shared knowledge, which is terrific.

Hoping AF flies by you for the next 9 months!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->