Ovulation: Unusual Pains & Symptoms

BowPeep

NTNP
Reaction score
Before I start, I've always had very irregular cycles and often extremely painful during AF. I've only just become aware of what to expect when ovulating and can recognise that in the past I have experienced slight cramping around the time i would expect but nothing more than a few twinges.

At the end of March I experienced a MC which resulted in me having continual, exceptionally heavy bleeding for just over two full months. Eventually I was given Norethisterone to stop the bleeding, which ran for a course of 10 days. At the end of the 10 days I experienced a normal AF (Although I did not have the usual cramping). My first day was 2nd June and lasted 5 days (Two heavy and then easing off). I have not had a cycle since.

On Fri June 24th I attended work and was promptly sent home after almost feinting and vomitting on poolside (I work as a hydrotherapy assistant and swimming teacher). We put it down to exhaustion and I returned to work the next day, where the same thing happened. I took the next few days off and returned to work on the tuesday only to have it happen again, at which point I was signed off work for the rest of the week. I took several pregnancy tests over a few days but all were BFN.

On Fri July 1st I started to track my temperature & CM as well as using OPKS. I was still struggling with the heat on poolside but no longer throwing up, although i did feel sick at other points in the day. My temperature spiked on Tuesday and to my surprise the OPK came back with a positive flashing symbol. Also that day I started to feel a slight cramping but nothing serious.

I continued to get positive OPKS wednesday, thursday and friday with my temp still quite high. Each day the cramping increased, primarily from the centre to the right side, but sometimes on the left as well. On friday I really struggled with the heat on poolside and had to leave on several occasions. I was also extremely emotional and ended up crying on poolside during the evening classes without warning. My cramps became extremely painful and at one point I got an intense stabbing pain in my right side which lasted for a couple of minutes.

Saturday morning my temp plummeted and I got a BFN on my pregnancy tests, however the OPK showed peak fertility (Solid symbol). My cramps were very intense and now felt like I had an exceptionally full bladder.
My DH and I DTD but I noticed it was a little painful and there was a lot of pressure pushing inside me. The cramps have not eased over the last two days and it's sensitive to stand and sit. They have slowly shifted from the right to the left and are now central.

I've not experienced anything like this outside of AF so I did a little asking around and was told that it's not uncommon to release multiple eggs after MC, especially after having such a long and messed up cycle, and that the symptoms I am experiencing sound in line with that. Has anyone else experienced this? I've not had any bleeding to suggest a burst, but I'm feeling a little unsettled. I'm now on day 39 which is long even for me.

Sorry for the long post, I hope there is enough information to get some advice from :) Thanks in advance.

EDIT: My temp was back up again today and the OPK came back as peak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->