Owch wats good for burns

ALY

spammy sexington
Reaction score
Ok so av just took my piece of beef out of the oven and burnt my foot by dropping the roasting tin full of hot oil :cry: good job the meat was on a plate :blush:
Its gone straight throu my shoes and dont no wat the hell i can put on it as its got a blister dont want to go to hospital as i dont fancy waiting for hours

So can any1 help by telling me wat is good for burns thanks x

deep heat spray or cream wrks great...wot ever u do dont keep putting it in cold water cos it kills everytime u take it out :?

Iv ad it in some cold water and yeah that bloody hurt :dohh:

I was always told on my first aid course to never put creams on it could make it loads worse
If you have had it in cool water you should have had it in there between 10-20 minutes, dry it carefully and lightly cover it with clingfilm or a sandwich bag, this will stop infection getting to it, whatever you do don't burst the blister.
take some painkillers and if the pain seems to be getting worse call NHS Direct and they will tell you if you need treatment or not 0845 46 47
x

I agree with Jo, my stepmum did this once and she had to go hospital to have it bandaged and sorted x

Thanks it doesnt hurt too much at the min but am sure it will do in a bit just thankful i ad my shoes on caos it was red hot x but my new shoes are no good :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->