Owie owie owie *whinge*

kittenattacks

Mummy to Xander
Reaction score
I am 9 days overdue today..

So I had my sweep on Monday, it wasn't too uncomfortable and I had a little bit of period type pain afterwards.

On Monday night I had a few stronger pains really low down across my pelvic area but nothing that was regular or anything I could time.

Tuesday (yesterday) I had this pain across my pelvis and in my back all day on and off. Sometimes it was every 10 minutes and it didn't last each time more than 30 seconds. I tried to time them in the evening and they were between 7 and 15 minutes for about an hour and then went away for an hour and then in the night came back again. I also had brownish mucus coming away all day.

Wednesday (today) I slept quite badly with the pains coming and going sporadically through the night. It feels like my lower abdomen is tightening and is painful but not anything major. I have again been having them all through the day, every 10-20 minutes (but sometimes going away for half an hour). I am still loosing a little bit of mucus here and there.

Midwife can't do another sweep until Friday afternoon (too busy apparently :growlmad:) but this tightening pain doesn't seem to be increasing in frequency or duration, it's just consistently every 10 minutes or so. I've tried to sleep today and managed an hour but I just want something to kick in and have this darn baby. He seems ok though and is kicking regularly still :)

Has any one else experienced anything this slow? Is there anything I can do?

It can be slow, I really feel for you, I hope it gets going soon. I think all you can do is try and move around, walk etc. Someone on here recommmended walking up and down stairs sideways like a crab - it might be worth a try - but do it carefully! x

They got as close as every 5 mins and then fizzled out again to 10-15. *sigh*

It's so fustrating!
Try keep as active as possible, even if its just pottering around the house or bouncing on the ball. Though if your loosing lots of plug then thats a really good sign!

Walking is the best I started like you but it was only a full day of the on and off weird spaced contrations. Walking for two hours the next day put me in full on labor. My mom walked me around my parking lot then to the store then once I got home it was on to the hospital.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->