Own room?

I moved Ashley into his own room at 7 and a half months.

I tried last week at 12 weeks, epic fail lol. We're trying again this week, when I have a day that I don't mind losing!

Maisie moved into hers just before 5 months :)

We haven't even started on decorating his room yet lol! At the moment I don't want to put him in a separate room on his own! I imagine maybe when he's about a year... But who knows?!

I think Isabella would be ready for her own room now - mummy however is not ready, plus she gets up for a feed in the night and early morning so its easier for me but I can see there is going to come a time when we will wake her up and her us so will need to do - the monitor will be glued to my ear however!!

Either around 2-3 years old or when he's old enough to not bother his brother. We only have one bedroom for all our kids.

my son moved into his room at 5 months but quite often ended up in our bed as he was breastfed until 10 months still comes in if he wakes in night now he is 4 next week my daughter is now 15 weeks and has been in her own room for 5 weeks she prefers it in there she never settled in moses basket so spent first 10 weeks in our bed while she was breastfed but unfortunately shes no longer breastfed and is settled in her own room lovely which is basicly a bit chooped off our room with a partition wall up so we can hear her fine if she wakes x

3nights ago lol. Shes settling in fab, in fact sleeping much better. Shes 13 weeks x

She went in her own room at 7 weeks as the grunting and farting was keeping me up all night! Also hubby has a sleep talking habit so occasionally he would shout something out in his sleep and it would take me ages to get LO back to sleep haha!

We did at about 12 weeks - lo slept much better for it - until 4 month sleep regression that is...

She went in her own room at 7 weeks as the grunting and farting was keeping me up all night! Also hubby has a sleep talking habit so occasionally he would shout something out in his sleep and it would take me ages to get LO back to sleep haha!

Haha my lo farts worse than any man!

I moved my LO into his own room at 3 months, he was getting too big for his bassinet. I was a WRECK, but we honestly all sleep better.

Was planning on putting LO in her own room as soon as she outgrew the Moses basket but somehow she's outgrew it and has moved her cot into our room! I can't see myself letting her go in her own room anytime soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->