Packed Lunches

ladyredlainey

Preg - mum to 4 girls
Reaction score
Hiya

I sometimes put the little yoghurt tubes in my daughters pack lunch box when she isn't going School Dinners, which she loves, but I was just wondering if anyone puts in yoghurt's like fruit corners etc in it? I am needing to make a pack lunch, and I forgot to buy the yoghurt tubes.

I am just worried about the time the yoghurt's are out the fridge lol!

xx

Yeah, I do when I run out of the frubes! She loves it. Nice little treat for them, just don't forget the spoon lol

lol! yep, I remembered lol, it is just trying to get the spoon back which will be the hard bit now :lol:

Thank you :)

Oh I know, I have lost count the amount of spoons I've lost to binned yoghurt pots!

Yeh I do as for getting the spoons back I buy a pack of plastic ones from the poundshop you get about 50 that way you don't have to worry about losing you good spoons xxx

I'll need to get some plastic spoons lol, cause a pound to a penny she forgets lol! although I will need to take it back if she remembers to bring it home lol!!

Thanks ladies :) xx

I have packed yogurt and I don't worry about it because we use cooler bags. It'll be 2 more years before I back to pack a lunch but I pack a snack for my son every day.

Yeah I put pot yogurts in packed lunches a lot. I do recommend buying a cheap pack of 50 or 100 plastic spoons for them so that if they don't come back it don't matter lol.

The only problem I have with yogurts in packed lunches is the amount of it that comes back on the school uniform :rofl:

We have, I dont worry about it in winter but in summer I use the cooler bags x

Sometimes it can be good to put the frubes in the freezer, that way when you put them in the packed lunch it helps keep everything cool and then is defrosted again by the time they go to eat it :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->