Packing for Hospital...Advice Pls

Here in Florida, you stay 48hrs, and if it's a C-Section you stay 4 days. Which stinks because I to dont like hospitals. I wanted a home birth but I dont wanna hear my Mom complain about it.

When you have to leave stuff downstairs thats pretty normal in every hospital i think ...

They tell you not to leave valubles in your bag but your not allowed to tak a shed load up stairs with you ....

xxx

Thinking about it Chris will be able to take my labour bag home when he goes so I will only have one bag to take up with me! :dohh:

Here in Florida, you stay 48hrs, and if it's a C-Section you stay 4 days. Which stinks because I to dont like hospitals. I wanted a home birth but I dont wanna hear my Mom complain about it.

Can you opt for a C-Section if you want without any fuss from the Hosp?

Why will your mum complain about a Home Birth?

Sorry for the questions? Just curious....

xx

She feels that because this is my first pregnancy, and my weight it would not be safe(she's just being a Mommy :) ) but it's funny because I was born at home, and I really wanted to do a home birth, but shes made me to nervous lol

Where i work we only allow:

valuables (phones (off), wallet jewellery etc)
baby's first outfit
camera
your change of clothes
minimal toiletries

thats in the birthing suits..

but once you get back to the normal ward you can have three cupboards full of whatever you want! lol

the only thing we're strict about is the amount of things in the birthing suit..other than that..knock yourself out! lol

Goodluck ladies :headspin:

She feels that because this is my first pregnancy, and my weight it would not be safe(she's just being a Mommy :) ) but it's funny because I was born at home, and I really wanted to do a home birth, but shes made me to nervous lol

:hugs: You should speak to your midwife and see what she reconmends? If its something you really want to do then I'd defo look in to it, If it was me I'd only regret not asking/trying! Even if the MW does advise against there was no harm to ask, and you never know she might even say its fine!

Good Luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->