Pain at top of legs/hips/pelvis?? Help?

Kazzap

Reaction score
Hey girls

I haven't suffered too much with back or hip pain etc throughout this pregnancy (couldn't cope with that on top of the PUPPPS!!) but yesterday me and OH went for a walk, thinking that exercise is good for you etc, and halfway through I got an awful pain at the top of my legs in the pelvis/hip area. It was very sore and felt almost like my legs had stiffened right up. I made it back to the car and we went home but the pain has been there since.

Any ideas what this is? Is it yet another pregnancy deficiency I am stuck with?

Blimey.... bring on labour!

K x

Well you may have just overworked your pelvis with all the walking. Try not to stand too much and rest a lot and see if it eases. If it continues it could be SPD so you should maybe then ring your MW and let her know. If ti is SPD a bump support band might be able to help, but it does sound like you've just overdone it. Hope you feel better soon!

Im not too sure...since about week 14 i've suffered with hurrendous SPD...maybe its that?? Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

My pain only started about a week and a half ago. You need to use a support pillow between your legs at night. It will make your hips a lot more comfortable during the day.
Hope you fell better soon x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->