Pain in left ovary...

mpb1983330

Reaction score
Anyone else experience pain in their left ovary right after AF?? I went to my dr. before and she did tell me I have small cysts but nothing to be worried about...she also ran tests and every thing came back normal including blood tests for ovarian cancer...Just wondering if anyone else has this issue...I usually start to feel it day 8 of my cycle and up until I ovulate...

Yep, and it's totally normal. Just another wonderful perk of being female :winkwink:

I did have exactly this, I went to have my iud removed to start ttc my doctor said my uterus looked a little raw and said I should be treated for a yeast infection. My pap came back clear but then two weeks later I went to the e.r. with abdominal pain. I had cervicitis, is your cm clear? They think I had the cervicitis for a while and just never new it till it got really bad. I hope u feel better soon make sure to go back if it becomes persistent.

I've never heard of cervicitis but I don't think that's what it is...My CM is clear or white, no odor, no abnormal bleeding and periods are spot on every month...I think its just my ovaries getting ready to ovulate or the cysts right before they burst or pass...Its just uncomfortable...Its feeling a little better today which makes me think I'm getting ready to ovulate...no positive OPK's yet though so who knows...

Well Im glad its getting better I had no odor or change of cm either even though it was pretty advanced. But if youre feeling better that is great! Hopefully you'll get a positive opk soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->