pain in side after sex?

Mrs Dragonfly

Raising our toddler
Reaction score
This is a new one for me, I don't usually get pains after sex. But DH and I haven't been able to due to af/spotting but now that it's lightened up to where it's practically gone we got in the mood and dtd. When I got up to go clean up I had this intense pains in my right side, kind of near my ovary.

What's causing these pains? Anyone else get them? This is the first time this has happened so it's a bit unnerving!

Thanks in advance :flower:

I know endo causes pain when you have sex do u have that?

I been having the same problem for over than a month! It kills the mood big time. At times I can feel something moving while doing it but I'm not pregnnat. I got the witch as we speak.

I been wondering what the pain is and why its happeneding. I don't have a cyst. I know that for sure. I'm going to bring it up to my gyn when I see her next week.

I know endo causes pain when you have sex do u have that?

Not that I know of, my last "lady check" they didn't say anything. And it wasn't painful during the sex, it was after when I had gotten up to go clean up.

I been having the same problem for over than a month! It kills the mood big time. At times I can feel something moving while doing it but I'm not pregnnat. I got the witch as we speak.

I been wondering what the pain is and why its happeneding. I don't have a cyst. I know that for sure. I'm going to bring it up to my gyn when I see her next week.

Good luck talking to your gyno about it when you see her. I wonder if I have a cyst on that ovary, I've had one that burst on the other side in a previous cycle. The pain is gone now so I'll just have to wait and see next time we dtd and see if it happens again.

Did you ever find out the cause of the pain? Mines went away finally and thank god.

Nope, just mystery pain I guess! This past weekend I think I had a cyst burst though because I had aching on my side then the following day it got so intense I thought about going to urgent care but when I woke up in the morning it went away. After our last bd I didn't have pain again.:shrug:

Glad to hear your pain is gone too! Any idea what yours was from?

Nope. My gyn appt is on Tuesday. I'm still going to ask about it in case the pain comes back.

Good thinking, would you let me know what they suggest? I won't be seeing my gyno until November.

I use to have this pain during and after sex almost all the time. It felt like cyst (a have had one pop before) but it obviously wasn't the case lol. After intercourse one night I was in so much pain. It was painful everytime he thrust and it hurt afterwards. It felt asif my uterus was going to burst and he has bruising my cervix. I ended up going to the er. After I had test and xrays done, all it was , was poop. I was internally constipapted and didn't know. No joke! If I don't go #2 and have sex that night, I will be in pain. It's a little tmi but after I found the possible cause, it was a definite cause because after my pain vanished once I regulated myself lol

Wow that's intense, Kookie! Glad to hear that you figured out what was causing your pains and you're able to remedy it :)

Maybe its also our problem as well? I'm going to keep that in mind. I've been having trouble with going lately... That's crazy though. I didn't think you can get pain for not pooping! I just learned something new on my day off from college, lol.

It may be! I never would had thought it though lol. But now that I pin pointed the problem, I don't have to suffer lol. I guess it makes sense since our intestines are so close to our female organs. I honestly thought I had endometriosis, but nope just full of shit. Ha

:rofl: Oh dear. I don't recall being constipated, but who knows! I haven't felt pain after sex since so whatever it was - as long as it stays away, I'm happy! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->