Pain in the right side of back

HLx

Mummy to Layla, George & Enzo <3
Reaction score
I'm suffering with bad sciatica at the moment and it comes and goes. For the past few days I've had pain in my lower right back almost on the bone where your back dimples are, you kinda feel a bone either side if you get what I'm talking about. It radiates to my hips and it feels bruised when I press it, I feel like I constantly need a hot water bottle on it even though on sure it isn't muscular, it's on the bone.

Is this from the sciatica or something else? I suffered with sciatica with my 1st but I didn't get this strange bone pain, as we speak I can feel it slightly radiating up my right side, where is no painful bone, just muscle??

I haven't been to the doctors because theres probably nothing they can do, and I cant even explain properly what I'm talking about lol if anyone can help? It can be pretty damn painful :(

I forgot to mention I normally have this pain after the sciatica has calmed down a bit, but it can turn up just as randomly as the sciatica does

I know exactly what your talking about. I had this with my first! It came and went but I remember it was really bad for whatever reason at the begging of my 2nd trimester.

I believe it’s due to the relaxin hormones that allow your body to accommodate baby. It messes with all your ligaments which your back and pelvis have plenty of.

I never did find a solution for that particular pain other than a heat pad to alleviate some of the pain.

Have you sought out a chiropractor? I’m wondering if a body adjustment may do something?

Thanks hun! I do feel my body is all out of proportion at the moment and something is messing my lower back up other than the usual pregnancy pain which I'm used to! I've not once had this pain in the bone or my side that's what got me thinking! I was supposed to have physio anyway due to have fibromyalgia, but a year on I'm still waiting! So I may book myself into a chiropractor as theres one very close to me and their supposed to be amazing x

Let me know If the chiropractor appointment works as I’m interested to know.

I’m currently pregnant with my 3rd (only 5 weeks +3 days) so I may end up at the chiropractor more this time around assuming I get the pelvic pain I did with my second. It was not pleasant.

Let me know If the chiropractor appointment works as I’m interested to know.

I’m currently pregnant with my 3rd (only 5 weeks +3 days) so I may end up at the chiropractor more this time around assuming I get the pelvic pain I did with my second. It was not pleasant.

I will hun not sure when I'll be able to go through between house work, 2 kids and working almost every day I find it difficult fitting anything else into my day hahaha! I will speak to my doctor in the week though and ask, just need time to go there as well #-o

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->