Pain on the pubic bone

S

shaerichelle

Do any of you have a pain on your pubic bone? Mine is on and off its hard to walk. It kinda feels like a pulled muscles in the crease of my leg and abdomen. Kinda up towards my hip.

I of course have been having other things like gas, cramps, breast tenderness and pain and bloatation the past few days.

This pubic bone pain hurts and its the first time I have experienced this.:cry:

I've gotten the pubic pain before but I don't think it had anything to do with pregnancy. I'm not too sure what it could be, hopefully the pain goes away for you. :)

I get that sometimes... hope its a good sign for you!

Thanks girls.
Jaymee.. Congrats:)

I think that it can be a pregnancy symptom, but it hurts to walk..Oh well if there is a baby cooking Ill deal

By looking at your chart im guessing theres a strong possibility its implantation pain???

yes that is what I think is the possibility I sure hope so:)

shaerichelle, did you ever find out what the pain was? With my first pregnancy I had PSD after delivery, and it stopped after a few months post partum. We are currently trying conceive, and I am having some dull pain on my pubic bone, which started today as I was sitting down for dinner. It also feels like a bruising sensation. I am wondering if it is a sign of pregnancy....

I had that my last cycle and I had a terrible bladder infection. They told me the tenderness in that area is a symptom. I had no other symptoms of a UTI, my gyno office told me over the phone by listening to my other symptoms alone that I had a yeast infection. All I had was itching and dryness. When I called and told them about the tenderness they said I needed to go get looked at. I went to the ER and found out I had the UTI. I was really hoping it meant I was pregnant since I have only had one other and it was in July with my first pregnancy but sadly it wasn't.

hey shaerichelle,

i seen your posts in other room about shatavari and i was wondering if i could speak to you about it. if you can pm me that would be great. i am new to this so i don't know how to do all of that yet. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->