Pain :(

Fitgirl999

Reaction score
Hello ladies
Maybe anyone can help me out. I'm 4 weeks and 2 days pregnant. Had bad cramping in lower left abdomen last week and lower back pain but all passed. Now another pain in my right outer tight. It just started yesterday and it's not constant. It hits fast for 2 sec and goes away like someone stabbing lol I mean it's not really bad but still wondering if anyone had experienced this cuz I never had something else. It goes from my right butt check all away till knee (not cramping)
Thanks for your answers

Maybe it's sciatic nerve. You have a corpus lutum cyst until the placenta takes over and sometimes the cyst can cause pain and discomfort, at least it did for me. I thought I had a herniated disk. Feel better soon and ask hubby to give you a nice run down to help you relax.

Sounds like the sciatic nerve pain I experience while pregnant

I have another issue. I have an abscess tooth, got my root canal done 2 months ago and it started to be sensitive before I even got pregnant so I took xrays (was only 2dpo when took xrays so didn't even know I was pregnant) anyways dr found and infection which needs to treated but don't know if I should do it now, I'll be 5 weeks in few days.. I don't feel a sharp pain it is just sensitive but hopefully can survive till second semester (2 months to go). Is it safe to leave infection untreated during first semester or better to take anesthetics and get it done? Did anyone experienced this or needed root canal done during first semester? I have heated that local can stop baby's heart so afraid to Do it but infection is bad too.. What do think?

It's NEVER safe to have any sort of infection! Especially while you're pregnant! Ask your doctor for something to treat infections and thats baby safe.

When you have to get something in your mouth fixed, they can't use anything to "put you out" theres too much harm to the baby and yourself. My mother in law needed her rotting wisdoms out when she was pregnant and they wouldn't put her to sleep, she had to stay awake for it all.

I mean I don't mind staying awake I've done many roots canals with locals (like 4 shots per tooth) so I wouldn't mind but I've heard that anethetics can stop baby's heart or develop any disorders while major organs and brain developing so I wanna wait till second semester... So I'm not sure if it's safer do it now or keep infection for 2 more months.. Maybe there are some safe antibiotics that can reduce the infection? My obgyn said to wait if it's not that big

Get it treated. The dentist will tell you what is safe and what's not :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->