painful cramping? help!

SaraSmiles13

Reaction score
Ok ladies, I ovulated on the 22nd based on my opk. My husband and I have been ttc for 4 months now. Starting last night I had intense cramping in my lower abdomen/pelvic area as well as back pain. Could this be implantation pain or is it too early? Should implantation pain ever be this painful? It wasn't so bad that it was unbearable but it was very noticeable. The cramps are still present this morning but much less intense.

I have had the same over last 2 days but have also had bleeding. With my son I had cramps during the whole of 1st tri and felt implantation- sharp tug from inside which didn't really go away near groin). Fingers crossed for you

Today I am 14dpo and I only had some tugging feeling that happened a few days ago, but not intense....hope it's implantation....I'm still waiting for the wicked witch

Im 12dpo and got bfp today although got v faint line yesterday. I have had no cramping as yet but at about 8 dpo I had intense lower bk pain like when im about to start af and tuen it subsided. Im thinking it may of been implantation. I hope this helps and good luck x

I'm 6/7dpo today and this morning had some cramps which were a cross between period and stomach ache... never had it before on any of my other cycls been TTC for 6 months now but am hoping its a good sign.

fingers crossed and lots of baby dust to you... xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->