painful princess..

mrscookie

Mama and expecting
Reaction score
Does anyone find that their little prince/princess seems to be making you more uncomfortable/painful at 22-23 weeks. I know its meant to but if i get up too quick, or when I sleep a little foot/hand/something sticks in somewhere making it a tad uncomfortable. Lol! She is always doing it and im worried as not many people mention it. Just wondered what your experiences are on the subject. Its totally bearable, just catches me unaware sometimes, especially at work when im serving customers, and im like ' owww'' hahaha
xxx feels a bit like mild cramp in the tum, and goes away real quickly and can strike at any time, especially during the night- shes like '' foot in the kidney for mommy, eat that!''

just to clarify too, I asked my sister this question and she said she didnt feel it til later on, but she didnt feel her daughter move til nearly 22 weeks, so the uncomfortable positions for her came later on for her. Maybe im having a huge baby, haha xx

No im getting it too hun!! Ive actually sat up b4 and squashed a foot or something as she put it out right at that time!

Its more surprise than pain for me. She catches me off guard.

the odd time i got a painful kick, or sometimes when i move its unconfortable But i do know what your saying here.

yeah it used to be like that for me, a nice liitle '' ooo hello baby' but now its kinda like '' owwwy, hello baby'' lol! The kicks are still softish, but I think shes getting into all sorts of positions now and as shes getting bigger its getting more uncomfortable. Not all the time but sometimes its just like ''move back over there mrs!'' lol x

i was a bit worried to about it as it did hurt occassionally but the scan didnt show anything was wrong so i assume its just a hard kick and that where both in for a beating in future times. lol

my mum was literally bruised from kicking with us!

I'm a bit further on than you are, but I do get some very uncomfortable kicks into my ribs! It's like she just wiggles her foot in there and then refuses to move!!
Some of her kicks are really strong too, but like someone else said, it's more just a bit of suprise & catches me off guard than being painful.

xx

I have to walk for 40 mins to get to work (the bus is too small and i get so claustrophobic_. My lovely son moves into an awkward position everytime so i end up stopping half way im agony waiting for him to turn and lie in a nice position!!!

SHe likes kicking my bladder thats about it right now I think she thinks its funny making me have to pee real bad lol

This little man seems to like stomping on my bladder too! Not only uncomfortable, but REALLY inconvenient!

Im constantly getting an elbow or foot sticking out, its quite disturbing sometimes! lol

Yes! It almost feels like I've torn a something when getting up too quick.

melbo I sneezed the other day and thought I was going to die with the pain in my right side, but it's normal according to the books, just ligaments getting softer due to the pregnancy and baby getting stuck etc.

It was sore but funny.

god yeh ive had this bad, most of her kicks are sore these days hehe, i dread to think how its gna be when shes even bigger :O

it kinda feels like she keeps gettin her leg or arm or something all tangled up in my intestines haha, hurts for a second then stops but it really is uncomfortable

its so good to know that others are gettin this too hehe, was starting to worry

x

Yes my LO seems to love to sit really low down and seems like she kicks my cervix - it really gets uncomfy to walk when she does that. Her kicks have gotten significantly stronger lately but they only sometimes cause me to be a bit uncomfortable, not really painful. Not that I don't get pains, if i stand to quickly or try to roll over in bed I can get pain in my bump. Oh joy! Just wait until she is head down and starts to kick your ribs!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->