painkillers I can take....

lilmissdanni

Reaction score
Have spent all day trying my damndest not to give in with this headache but it's got.too much. Caffeine withdrawals I think. What is safe to take at 6 week's?

I was always told paracetamol is fine x

It's still there. Along with the feeling like absolute shite I felt all day yesterday lol

I get migraines when pregnant, so I use the following methods:
Iced drinks or ice pack applied to head, paracetamol, warm bubble bath, walk in fresh air, nap if you get the chance, well brewed tea to ease nausea and keep paracetamol down. X

Not sure where you live, but if in Canada or the UK they sell Tylenol with a small amount of codeine behind the counter at pharmacies. I asked my GP about this and he said they were safe when taken very occasionally for bad pain. They are super effective for headaches, I get migraines which is why I asked about them. Fortunately no migraines yet though!

If your headaches persist with ordinary Tylenol, ask your Dr or midwife if you can take these.

I agree! Tylenol has worked wonders for me this pregnancy so far... even just taking 1 instead of 2 helps if you don't want to overdo it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->