Painless contractions?

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
Is it possible during labour like BHs?
Ive only had a handful of sort of painfull ones but im also getting tightenings but with no pain. Getting water leaking sometimes still like its being forced out, but again no pain...

I can't help you but I wanted to say good luck! x

No they get stronger... when I had my first my water went... and they were little ones... not really something painful enough I could not talk though...

Then the big ones hit! (hides)....

But, don't worry... some people do have fast and almost painless births, my aunt being one... wished such luck on myself being related.. nope. :(

Never heard of them in labor, especially after your waters brake i always thought that made contractions alot stronger. But i hope they stay pretty painless for you! lol x

Silent contractions? Maybe. I think I have read about the kind of contractions people sleep through and then give birth shortly after waking up - realising something is happening....could be a fairytale though...

My mum didnt really feel her contractions....

She was hooked up to a machine and the midwife was woooow theres another big one but all my mum felt was a bit crampy.

Good luck!

Emma.xx

I had water leakage with each contraction. Sounds like it's only early if it's not painful.

If I were you I'd pop a couple of paracetamols and get an early night!

I know someone who didnt feel any contractions at all, she only went to the midwife as it was hurting to sit down midwife looked and could see the babys head and delivered there and then so it is possible (her second child she was bed bound in hospital as baby could arrive at any time and she would not know)

I had that on the day that my waters broke but before, and for about an hour afterwards.

Good luck hun

xxx

My mum didnt really feel her contractions....

She was hooked up to a machine and the midwife was woooow theres another big one but all my mum felt was a bit crampy.

Good luck!

Emma.xx

This was exactly the same with my first! makes a great labour :D but that was from like 5 cm onwards i needed to be told to push because i had no idea!

Good luck honey!

I thought i was having painless labour contractions but when my body went fully into labour i bloody knew the difference then lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->