pains in my pubic bones

tinkerbelll

Reaction score
hello everyone, i just wanted to check an see if anyone else was getting any pains in their pubic bone? ive been getting some on the right side for a couple of days now, it feels quite sore, to be honest i feel like ive been kicked in the watsit!!:rofl: lol. let me know if you have or what you think it might be - as you've probably quessed im a bit of a worrier:wacko: oh and im 6 weeks if that helps

Hi Tinkerbell

Congratulations :baby:

I am 6 weeks also and i have been having all kinds of weird pains down there that worried me so much that i rang up the doctors to make sure every thing was ok.

I actually was advised to go to a&e as i was getting a sharp pain on one side just to be on the safe side. I had some blood and swab tests taken and went back for a scan the following day.

Everything was ok though and I saw the beans heartbeat :headspin:

Lots of unusual pains are normal. I was told this by doctors and family and friends who have experience pg before. But just to be on the safe side get it checked out if your worried honey.

You will be treated as a priority.

Try not to worry and keep us updated x

:hi: ive been getting the same pain, did in my last two pregnancies its completely normal just your bones & ligaments preparing to grow! im 6wks 1 day at the mo, have had some left sided pain & been told its due to a cyst on my left ovary where the egg was released & that its normal for a lot of women x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->