Pains in Upper Abdomen (TMI like ohsovery)

Bee_Weird

Reaction score
hi, just looking for a little reassurance that i'm right, really, 90% this is nothing...

Last night me and DH were um, reconnecting as a couple and he performed oral sex on me (he didn't blow in my vagina though, like all the books weirdly warn you about lol). Anyway, whilst enjoying this i was sort of arched up like i always do

Today i have a dull but persistent pain in my upper abdomen, it feels like a pulled muscle from last night's activities, it's got worse tonight but only in a hurts to move sort of way and i reckon that's cos i'm shattered. I have had this before when it's been a while in between um, intense sessions

However, like all 1st Tri ladies i'm a little paranoid and freaking out slightly because *of course* i googled it. really have to stop doing that. and now i'm concerned it's an ectopic pregnancy :s

My plan is to try to get some sleep tonight and see if rest helps it. If not, ring NHS Direct in the morning and see what they say. Although I am somewhat reluctant to tell them the above tale lol and obviously if pain gets like so bad it's keeping me up then i definitely know something's wrong.

All your ligaments & bones & muscles etc are loose and easy to pull. I pulled a muscle in side during last pg just twisting around and it was soooo painful and took ages to heal. Its relaxin that causes it. So i wud imagine uve pulled a muscle in upper stomach probably as your lower abdominals are stretching and u used a muscle above it. Just the thought of that carry on makes me feel sick - i go so off sex when pg its unreal my poor oh hes very deprived. Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->