Painting a crib

winterbabies3

Wife, Mother & Expecting
Reaction score
So I want to use the crib I got for ds1 and have used with ds2 also. I paid 500$ for the dang thing so definitely don't want to get another! Since this bundle is a girl I would love to paint the crib white just cause it would go with the room better. Can I use any type of paint that obviously doesn't contain lead, even though I don't think they even make paint with lead.

Be sure to check for cadmium--equally as harmful as lead (which to this day can pop up in marketed paint).

And of course, wear protective gear, face mask, and ventilate the room REALLY well for 3-4 days.

I would also look into a baby safe finish for the crib so the paint doesn't chip~

I did DS3 cradle up but i used a non toxic stain not paint. When you go to buy your paint just tell the sales person you need non toxic paint for a cot. They will be able to help you :)

Thanks girls! Calais how are you doing?
Yeah ok. I've moved on from obsession over nub theory to skull theory now :rofl: i just want a scan already just so i can stop the obsession lol still have morning sickness, so over it.

You still have MS?!? You poor thing! I noticed you moved on to skulls. :haha: anything to pass the time!! When do you plan on getting a scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->